Sabre Structural Analysis
Sabre Towers & Poles provides structural analysis on any tower
or monopole regardless of manufacturer. A structural analysis is
necessary to determine if the structure is in conformance with the latest
version of ANSI/TIA/EIA-222 requirements, while supporting loading that is
different than the original specifications. The Structural Analysis
Report, sealed by a registered professional engineer, gives method of
analysis, details how the loading affects the tower and foundation,
describes necessary modifications, and proposes modification materials
if requested. Drawings showing proposed modifications are available at an
The following chart gives the standard pricing for a complete analysis of
antenna support structures in accordance with the latest version of
ANSI/TIA/EIA-222. Special tower designs or loading conditions will
require special pricing. Please contact us for a specific quote.
0' - 300' . . . .$1,750.00
301' - 600' . . $1,850.00
0' - 200' . . . .$1,950.00
201' - 300' . . $2,000.00
301' - 400' . . $2,200.00
0' - 150' . . . .$1,850.00
151' - 200' . . $1,950.00
Analyses for structures from other manufacturers. . . . . . $2,500.00
Additional loading cases - Additional loading cases will
be analyzed at $500 per case. These cases must be submitted with
Please send the following information by fax at 712-279-0814, mail, or e-mail at
- Tower Manufacturer and Type - Identify the manufacturer of the tower to be analyzed and the type of tower. If other than a Sabre tower, material sizes, strengths and dimensions are required.
- Tower Location - Identify the tower's location by county, city, and state.
- Tower Loading - Send a list of the antennas, mounts, transmission lines and any other appurtenances such as lights, conduit, lightning rod extenders, etc. that are to be considered in the study. Please list both existing loading, and proposed and future loading. (The Request for Reanalysis Worksheet may be helpful in listing all the necessary information.) Detailed photos and additional information such as exact antenna models, dish azimuth, and transmission line layout, will help us provide you with an accurate analysis; and possibly save you from having to modify the tower at a later date.
- Purchase Order - A purchase order is required to begin your analysis. If we do not have credit terms in place with your company, you may pay in advance by either check or credit card, or request a credit application. The analysis will be done when the credit application is approved.
- Towers are analyzed according to the latest version of ANSI/EIA/TIA-222.
- Recommended modifications will be those considered standard at Sabre.
- Soil reports are required to analyze foundations.
- Changes to the loading after the Structural Analysis has begun will incur additional charges.
- Cancellations will incur charges up to the entire fee depending on status of the project.