– A nonprofit membership association, established in 1946, that serves the military, government, industry, and academia as an ethical forum for advancing professional knowledge and relationships in the fields of communications, IT, intelligence, and global security.
American Institute of Steel Construction
– A nonprofit trade association and technical institute, established in 1921 to serve the structural steel industry in the United States.
American Society of Civil Engineers
– Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers represents members of the civil engineering profession worldwide, and is America's oldest national engineering society.
American Welding Society
– A multi-faceted, nonprofit organization with a goal to advance the science, technology and application of welding and related joining disciplines.
American Wind Energy Association
– Since 1974 the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) has advocated the development of wind energy as a reliable, environmentally superior energy alternative in the United States and around the world.
Association of Public Safety Professionals
– Founded in 1935, APCO is the world's largest organization dedicated to public safety communications.
Canadian Welding Bureau
– The Canadian Welding Bureau is a division of the Canadian Standards Association that administers a certification program for companies involved in the welding of steel structures.
Caribbean Association of National Telecommunication Organization
– Founded in 1985 as a nonprofit association of telephone operating companies in the Caribbean. Now a major trade association in the telecommunications sector both regionally and internationally. CANTO is focused on exchanging information and expertise pertaining to telecommunications.
Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association
– CTIA's WOW-COM is the web site for the leading association of the wireless industry. It is the pre-eminent global source of news, technology, regulatory information, and research data on all aspects of the rapidly changing world of business.
– A user association focused on communications and control technologies used by petroleum, natural gas, pipeline and electric utility companies. ENTELEC's primary goal is to provide education for its members. To achieve this goal, ENTELEC provides an educational platform for these industries, including technical presentations, equipment, exhibits, and networking opportunities during the annual ENTELEC Conference and Expo.
National Association of Broadcasters
– A full-service trade association which represents the interests of free, over-the-air radio and television broadcasters.
– A nonprofit trade association which provides members with uniform safety standards, improved communications, and a unified voice to help shape the future of the tower industry.
PCIA - The Wireless Infrastructure Association
– An association dedicated to representing the unique business needs of the tower and site management industry.
Telecommunication Industry Association
– A national trade organization with more than 900 large and small companies which provide communication and information technology products and services.
Utilities Telecom Council (UTC)
– A global trade association dedicated to creating a favorable business, regulatory, and technological environment for companies that own, manage, or provide critical telecommunications systems in support of their core business.
Email FCC Technical Support or call 1-202-414-1250
Email Licensing Support or call 1-888-CALL-FCC (255-5322)
Antenna Structure Registration System Status – For general information about TIN registration, including frequently asked questions.
National Telecommunications and Information Administration
Wireless Design & Development Online
AGL Above Ground Level
APCO Public Safety Communications
North American Windpower
Radio Resource Mission Critical Communications